Bay City Cruisin'


Having wandered extensively through the somewhat dusty Molexandria Archeological Site last month, I was fatigued and felt the need for a bit of personal pampering. I'd seen mentions of a suitable place. With my trusty map folded neatly on the nearby seat, I set course for Bay City - Handa.
Who: Belle Mistwallow (mslabelle.mistwallow)
What: Bay City Botanical Spa & Fitness Center - "Healthy by Nature"

As I rolled to a stop, I checked the address. 1 Park Place, Bay City, Handa. I had arrived at a "family friendly" spa.

From the street I followed a path through nature; flowers, trees, all sorts of greenery. At the end is a two-story building containing so many things: lockers for your belongings, fitness equipment and a gym, tanning booths, a wall climbing setup, mats for perfecting yoga, and a hot tub (which is exactly what I was looking for).
Belle also has a personal residence immediately adjacent to the spa. As I was respecting her privacy notice for the house, I noticed a structure a bit further on. Naturally, I headed in that direction.
Who: Susi Firanelli
What: AMITIE - Pose store

Women in Second Life almost always have a need to "strike a pose" from time to time, and the AMITIE store can help fulfil that need. The owner is a sponsor of the Pose Fair which will have concluded by the time this issue hits the news stands.

And, like Belle, Susi has a personal residence immediately adjacent to this store.

That's it for this cruise through Bay City.

I hope to see you on the road. Happy motoring!
Reporter Dakota Schwade
190602

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar



Park Plaza Hotel

Park Plaza Hotel
Please visit our Sponsor!

Luxury Living in Bay City


Park Plaza residents enjoy beautiful views, fine dining, and a roof top patio with hot tub; all this near route 66, and within walking distance to Hairy Hippo Fun Land and aquarium. Rates start at 55L a week for studios, and 185L a week for full size apartments. Free furnishings available. Contact Roc Plutonium for more information!

Archive