Many people lament that they would love to move to Bay City, but that the prices are too steep. Well perhaps you’d like to consider a few things before you give up and move to leaner priced parcels.
• A highly active community with many local events.
• Affordable rentals: there are many affordable rentals at highly competitive prices; whether you find a hotel, apartment, or your own lot on which to build whatever you desire.
• Double Prims!
• Themed builds: While you are free to do what you wish with your land (this is still mainland and you own your own land)… the folks in Bay City tend to stick to our mid-century theme, delighting in an urban environment.
• Linden builds: A great deal of the land in Bay City is owned , built on, and maintained by the lab; providing ample entertainment and amenities… including our fabulous parks, roads, and waterways!
>>Did you know you can fly, drive, or sail to the main continent from Bay City??? Yes you can!
• Retailers: great place to network and showcase your wares.
• Groups and associations: Several great groups have decided to make Bay City their home.
• Variety: The community is diverse and reflects well the general diversity of Second Life!
• Community: We have a great friendly, active, and cooperative community. One that is willing to lend a hand, give you tips, share inventory (like you don’t have enough already right?), and more.