Bay City Cruisn'

It's been quite a while since I have been on the road, wandering Bay City and seeing the sights.

In preparation for getting back behind the wheel I felt that a driving refresher course was in order, and getting some up-to-date vehicle insurance for my red Primouth drop top.

Perhaps I should have checked out the reviews of this place beforehand ...

1 - Bay City DMV and Driving School and Insurance Agency
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Dennis/47/90/25

This is a former "business" of beloved Bay City resident Ever Dreamscape.

Ever's Night, held annually on April 1st, celebrates her life and her tendency to set parts of Bay City on fire, whenever and wherever that possible.
That's it for this report. Once I get the self-inflicted dents in my Primouth fixed, I'll be back cruisin' through Bay City.

I hope to see you on the road. Happy motoring!
Reporter Dakota Schwade
190406

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar



Park Plaza Hotel

Park Plaza Hotel
Please visit our Sponsor!

Luxury Living in Bay City


Park Plaza residents enjoy beautiful views, fine dining, and a roof top patio with hot tub; all this near route 66, and within walking distance to Hairy Hippo Fun Land and aquarium. Rates start at 55L a week for studios, and 185L a week for full size apartments. Free furnishings available. Contact Roc Plutonium for more information!

Archive